I read 100 books and this is the Top 5

I read 100 books and this is the Top 5

I read 100 books and this is the Top 5

I read 100 books and this is the Top 5


by the beginning of 2017, I set a goal for my self to read one hundred books by the end of this year,and yes I did it even before the year ends I'm very happy to achieve my goal and I'm here to share with you my happiness and to motivate you more for reading. if you want to know the secret of my reading's method put a comment and I will be talking about it in my next article.
first, let's discover what are these best five books
it was hard for me to choose only five books from one hundred books because all of them were great and I liked all
usually, when I come to buy a book I read the first two pages and if I am drawn to the book I buy it
the first book is probably my favourite or even the best book I read in my life it is the genius of Mohamed (peace upon him) prophet Mohamed I really recommend it for everyone even you are not a Muslim because you will really learn many high ethics  from this great genius in life general

I read 100 books and this is the Top 5




















Comments